label

Friday, March 29, 2013

Making Of 'You're Goddamn Right!' -part3 By Riccardo Minervino

Accessories
I modeled the crystal and the shirt groundwork mesh in Maya (Fig.17 – 18), and afresh I made the UVs of the top utilising UVLayout (Fig.19). 


 Back in ZBrush, I sculpted some folds in the shirt (Fig.20), and applied a texture to have a preview of how it might look at the end (Fig.21).


 Eyes
The eyes were made up of two parts: the inner part comprises the sclera and the iris, and the other part comprises the cornea (Fig.22). 

 The lens form of the cornea created a pleasant refraction, and it permitted the iris to be glimpsed even from the edge outlook (Fig.24). 

Hair and Bed
To create the facial hair I used ZBrush Fiber Mesh (Fig.26).
 To accomplish a very sensible outcome, I conceived multiple levels of beard, hair and eyebrows to have some pleasant variations in form, hue and distribution (Fig.27), and then combined them together (Fig.28). 

 Finalizing and represent
At the end I did the last tweaks on the face, reworked the top a little bit and supplemented the coat (Fig.29). Using ZBrush Transpose Master, I posed the feature and then exported all the components prepared to be rendered (Fig.30). 
 Render
For the last render I used Otoy's Octane Render, a truly incredible unbiased, GPU-based render motor, which is unbelievably very quick, with an easy-to-use node interface. It furthermore features a built-in Sun and atmosphere system, which was perfect for my desires (Fig.31). 

last Tweaks
lastly I imported my render into Photoshop, I added a background likeness, and did a bit of hue correction utilising a large plugin called illusion projectile (Fig.32). 
 Thanks 3Dtotal for the great tutorial


2 comments: